Unlike most men, women dream of this moment their entire lives: how will it happen, where will it happen and what will I wear? When it comes to the proposal, this once in a lifetime moment, why not hire a professional proposal planner? With proposal planning becoming a new trend I am here to explain to you what it is that I do and why you should consider it.
A proposal planner is someone that is passionate about a good love story and the details that lead up to the big question. They will take your ideas and bring them to life or collaborate with you to create the wow factor and handle all of the planning and tedious tasks leading up to Will You Marry Me.
I created this service to help gentlemen, like yourself, take those amazing ideas you are thinking about and make them a reality. You have enough on your plate already with keeping this secret then to find the time to think about the logistics involved. I am your secret keeper, your creative outlet to share ideas with, your personal shopper to make sure no detail has been forgotten and the one that will make sure a photographer is behind the scenes capturing every moment allowing you to sit back, relax and embrace this incredible moment with your sweetheart. Remember this is not just for her but for you both. This is important to you and I am not here to take over but to assist you from beginning to end as your behind the scenes executor.
Here are just a few benefits of working with a professional proposal planner:
- Unlimited emails and phone calls to offer advice, guidance and piece of mind
- Outside of the box ideas that are personalized to your vision and your love story
- I save you endless hours of research (Approx. 50 – 100hrs)
- Advice on how to avoid the cliche moments you want to avoid. Read more here
- A woman’s perspective without giving away the surprise. I am really good at keeping secrets 🙂
- Assistance with sourcing quality and reputable vendors to work with within budget and your personal style
- Ring shopping and advice personal shopping on the day
- Perhaps you don’t reside here, I am your Vancouver contact ensuring all details are taken care of
- Advice on the questions asking itself
- On site coordination and décor/prop set up and take down
- Many high fives and happy dances…just an added bonus to working with me
I’m looking to propose June 9th 2023 in Vancouver
I would love to pick your brain for some ideas as I want something cute and intimate but we don’t live in Vancouver and I don’t know where to start